- Oxtail bones are high in protein which is essential for muscle development and cell repair in dogs.
- They are also rich in iron which helps in blood cell production.
- Oxtail bones are a good source of selenium and zinc, which are essential minerals that help boost a dog's immune system and regulate various organ functions.
- Oxtail bones are also rich in choline, an essential nutrient that impacts brain development, liver function, and metabolism.
- Oxtails promote good dental hygiene by scraping off tartar and plaque buildup.